[announce-en] Open-Xchange Newsflash Week 8

Christian Egle ce at open-xchange.com
Wed Feb 22 16:10:59 CET 2006

Dear Open-Xchange Users,

Welcome to the Open-Xchange Newsflash. This week´s news at a glance

1. eDirectory Integration Whitepaper
2. Visit us at CeBIT, Hannover, Germany

1. eDirectory Integration Whitepaper
As many of our customers asked for it, we now offer a whitepaper about
intergration of Open-Xchange Server into an eDirectory environment.
This whitepaper gives advice how an Open-Xchange Server can be set
up to use Novell's eDirectory as an authentication source for users and groups
as well as providing storage for address books.
http://www.open-xchange.com/EN/product/knowledge.html

2. Open-Xchange at CeBIT 2006
We are proud to present our leading open source collaboration solution at
CeBIT, Hannover, Germany, from March 9 - 15. At the EMC booth, hall 1 booth F
71, Open-Xchange presents the flagship product, Open-Xchange Server 5,
including the recently announced feature upgrade. In addition Collax
Open-Xchange Server will be shown in LinuxPark, hall 5 booth E64/6. This
plug-and-play collaboration suite is specially tailored to meet the needs of
SMEs. It combines operating system and groupware solution – and can be easily
operated without Linux know-how. In addition, you get the chance to see backup
and unified messaging extensions for Open-Xchange Server, provided by our
partners. We are looking forward to see you in Hannover. To get a detailed
overview, and to scedule a meeting, please go to
http://www.open-xchange.com/EN/news/

To get additional information, please contact us at
info at open-xchange.com or send us your detailed request at
http://www.open-xchange.com/EN/contact/customer_contact.html

With best regards,

Your Open-Xchange Team