[announce-en] Open-Xchange Receives Readers' Choice Award

Christian Egle ce at open-xchange.com
Mon Jul 23 08:36:15 CEST 2007

Dear Friends and Users of Open-Xchange,

Open-Xchange was named 'Best Linux Groupware Server' in the first annual
Enterprise Open Source Readers Choice Awards. The winners were revealed by
SYS-CON, the publishing company for Enterprise Open Source Magazine.

"We are  excited about the award as  it is an award based on recognition by
our customers and the community," said Gerald Labie, CEO, Open-Xchange.
"From a market perspective, the reality is that each nominee in this category
- regardless of whether they won or not - is part of a major force putting
increased competitive pressure on the large, proprietary groupware vendors."

"We applaud all of today's winners and finalists on their achievement in
winning our Readers' Choice Award," said Roger Strukhoff, Editorial Director
and Group Publisher of SYS-CON Media. "Our readers live and breathe the
uniquely compelling vision and potential of the Linux OS in particular and
open source software in general, both as an integral contributor to
enterprise IT today and its collaborative potential for continued innovation
on a global basis."

Open-Xchange Express Edition provides everything in a single, fully
self-contained installation, with no hidden software costs. It requires no
Linux know-how to install and maintain. User productivity
is enhanced through unique teamwork features, like team calendars,
single-password document sharing, and shared calendars, contacts, tasks and
documents.

An evaluation version of Open-Xchange Express Edition can be downloaded from
http://www.open-xchange.com/index.php?id=437&L=0

For further information, please visit
http://www.open-xchange.com/EN/header/products/openxchange_express_edition.html

With kind regards,

Your Open-Xchange Team

--
Open-Xchange GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 9, D-90409 Nuernberg
AG Nuernberg, HRB 22121