[appsuite-announce] Open-Xchange releases Connector for cPanel v1.1.1

Open-Xchange App Suite Maintenance Announcements appsuite-announce at open-xchange.com
Thu Nov 14 14:06:37 CET 2013

Dear Customers of Open-Xchange,

Open-Xchange is pleased to announce the release of Connector for cPanel v1.1.1. We encourage administrators to install this update.

You will find the complete Bug Fix-List in the Changelog: https://oxpedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open-Xchange_cPanel_Installation#1.1.1-rev2

Additional, Open-Xchange would like to inform you that with this release of the Open-Xchange Connector for cPanel v1.1.1, we will no longer support WHM versions older than 11.36. Starting with this release Open-Xchange will officially support WHM version 11.40.

Shipped Packages:
- open-xchange-cpanel-1.1.1-Rev2

For Connector for cPanel v1.1.1 update and installation please follow the instructions given at http://oxpedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open-Xchange_cPanel_Installation to install the update.

Best regards,
Your Open-Xchange Team

--
Open-Xchange AG, Rollnerstr. 14, 90408 Nürnberg
Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 24738