[coi] Release of OX Talk technical preview 0.4.0 (Android)

Markus Feilner mfeilner at markusfeilner.de
Mon Apr 8 13:13:55 CEST 2019

That is beautiful and comes very handy to the COI article I am currently
preparing!

BTW:; If anybody of you has articles, links, information for me that makes a
description of COI easier for me, feel free to send it to me...

Thanks!

--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Markus Feilner

-------------------------
_"Zu sagen was ist, bleibt die revolutionärste Tat."_
-------------------------

Feilner IT Linux & GIS - markusfeilner.de
Linux, Security, Strategy, Politics, Journalism, Networking.
Analysis, Presentation, Hosting, Consulting, Trainings and Workshops.
Wöhrdstr. 10     93059 Regensburg
+49 170 302 7092 (+Signal)

About me:       http://markusfeilner.de/references/
PGP:            40A3C306F96133067C11CFD9A958A906268C9F0A
                http://www.feilner-it.net/files/MFpub.asc
Xing:       	http://www.xing.com/profile/Markus_Feilner
LinkedIn:   	https://www.linkedin.com/in/markusfeilner
#mfeilner:  	Jabber, Skype, Twitter, Diaspora, ...