[hosting-newsletter-en] Hosting Newsletter English August 2009

Newsletter OX Hosted Edition EN hosting-newsletter-en at open-xchange.com
Mon Aug 10 12:15:02 CEST 2009

Dear Friends and Partners of Open-Xchange,

Welcome to the Open-Xchange Hosting Newsletter. Here is this month´s
news at a glance.

1. Register now for the first Open-Xchange Partner Summit
2. Open-Xchange Server breaks the silos of isolated social networks
3. Open-Xchange at HostingCon, Washington DC
4. Latest Open-Xchange product roadmap

1. Register now for the first-ever Open-Xchange Partner Summit on
October 8 in Cologne, Germany

Partnerships and networks are the "fuel" for your and our business.
Open-Xchange shows new ways for system integrators and hosting
providers to grow their business TOGETHER with SaaS and Cloud
Computing -- the most disruptive mega trends in IT. Use this valuable
information from top keynote speakers and the hands-on demonstrations
from our partners in the exhibition area to build your success. For the
detailed agenda and free registration, visit
www.open-xchange.com/en/partnersummit

2. Open-Xchange Server breaks the silos of isolated social networks

Open-Xchange just released version 6.10, which adds the ability to
consolidate social network communication in one central application.
Open-Xchange 6.10 introduces a new groupware concept called “Social
OX,” which aggregates e-mail and contact information in one place --
whether personal or business -- avoiding time-consuming searching and
giving users access to information anywhere, anytime and with any
device. In addition, contact details from social networks such as
LinkedIn or Xing can be added automatically to the Open-Xchange address
book – giving users easy access to the latest contact information
within their personal network. To read the full press release, visit
www.open-xchange.com/en/node/827

Also, a detailed technical documentation of all new features of version
6.10 is available at
http://software.open-xchange.com/OX6/6.10/doc/feature_overview_6_10_20090706.pdf.

3. Open-Xchange at HostingCon, Washington DC

Join us at HostingCon 2009, the premier conference and trade show for
the hosted services industry. Be sure to catch the session
"Increasing Communication Drives Cloud Computing"
by Rafael Laguna, CEO of Open-Xchange.
We're looking forward to meeting you in Washington D.C.
For more information, visit www.hostingcon.com/2009.

4. Latest Open-Xchange product roadmap

Our latest product roadmap offers you a detailed overview on all
products, services and updates we will release in the coming months:
www.open-xchange.com/fileadmin/downloads/OX_Roadmap.pdf

We’ve set up a Twitter account, so please follow us at
http://twitter.com/openexchange. We welcome your feedback.

Best regards,

Hubert Schweinesbein
Open-Xchange Hosting Team
mailto: hosting at open-xchange.com

Open-Xchange AG,  Maxfeldstr. 9, 90409 Nürnberg, Amtsgericht Nürnberg
HRB 24738
Vorstand: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Richard
Seibt

European Office: Open-Xchange GmbH, Martinstr. 41, D-57462 Olpe, Germany
Amtsgericht Siegen, HRB 8718, Geschäftsführer: Frank Hoberg, Martin
Kauss

US Office: Open-Xchange, Inc., 303 South Broadway, Tarrytown, New York
10591
-----   www.open-xchange.com   -----