[oxse-announce] Open-Xchange Releases OXtender for Mac OS X Public Beta 3
Open-Xchange Server Edition Maintenance Announcements
oxse-announce at open-xchange.com
Mon Mar 23 08:45:43 CET 2009
Dear Customers of Open-Xchange,
Today Open-Xchange released Beta 3 of its iSync connector called OXtender for Mac OS X.
This Update includes several fixes and new functionalities. For further details, please have a look in the Release Notes.
This makes Open-Xchange e-mails, appointments, contacts, tasks and documents available to end users through their native Mac applications -- Mail, iCal and Address Book.
Key features of the OXtender for Mac OS X are:
- Synchronization of contacts between Open-Xchange and the Apple Address Book;
- Synchronization of appointments and tasks between Open-Xchange and iCal;
- Open-Xchange's document manager, InfoStore, can be linked via WebDav to Apple's file manager, Finder
- Automatic synchronization with all connected services and devices, for example MobileMe, iPhone, iPod, smart phones and cell phones of other manufacturers with support for iSync.
Impatient users should at least read the Information and Installation of OXtender for Mac OS X article. In this article, you will find further information regarding synchronization:
Open-Xchange is eagerly interested in learning about bugs, specifically in your specific runtime environment. If you experience any misbehaviors, please report bugs via our public Bugzilla:
- Product: OXtender for Mac OS X, Version: Public Beta 2 (2009-03-18)
Many thank's in advance to all people in the community who participated in the beta testing. And remember: This is a beta release only, not meant for productive use.
To use OXtender for Mac OS X, Open-Xchange Server 6 SP4 Update 1 or higher is required.
Beta 3 is available for all customers with a Open-Xchange Hosting Edition or Open-Xchange Server Edition Maintenance. If you are interested in testing the OXtender but do not have a respective Maintenance for the Open-Xchange Server Edition or the Open-Xchange
Hosting Edition, please contact Open-Xchange for a SP4 Update 1 evaluation license:
Your Open-Xchange Team
Open-Xchange AG, Maxfeldstr. 9, 90409 Nürnberg
info at open-xchange.com [mailto:info at open-xchange.com]
Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 24738
Vorstand: Rafael Laguna de la Vera,
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Richard Seibt
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the oxse-announce