[oxse-announce] Open-Xchange releases OX Mail v1.0.0 for OX App Suite
Open-Xchange Server Edition Maintenance Announcements
oxse-announce at open-xchange.com
Wed Oct 28 15:08:21 CET 2015
Dear Customers and Partners of Open-Xchange,
Open-Xchange is pleased to announce a new native mobile phone app - OX Mail v1.0.0.
OX Mail is a companion app for OX App Suite and brings the power of OX App Suite web-based email to customer’s mobile devices.
While providing all the normal mail functions of OX App Suite, OX Mail also combines your device and server side address books for more convenient mail handling. In addition, if the user has several email accounts (personal, work, social) he can select the unified inbox for a complete overview of all emails.
Designed specifically for smartphones, the app lets users access their email quickly and easily while on the move. This email app is available for both iOS and Android and can be downloaded for free from the corresponding App Stores.
- Supports email PUSH notification – emails show up immediately on the device
- Qick and easy to set up with the start-up wizard
- Intuitive, simple to use, design
- Familiar smartphone experience
- Available for both iOS and Android – download app from App Store for free
Shipped Packages for OX App Suite v7.8.0:
- Open-Xchange Mailapp backend v1.0.1-rev1
- Open-Xchange Mobile Push Plugin v1.0.1-rev1
- Open-Xchange Mobile Push Certificates v1.0.1-rev1
- OX Mail app v1.0.0
Shipped Packages for OX App Suite v7.6.2:
- Open-Xchange Mailapp backend v1.0.0-rev2
- Open-Xchange Mobile Push Plugin v1.0.0-rev2
- Open-Xchange Mobile Push Certificates v1.0.0-rev3
- OX Mail app v1.0.0
Complete Release Notes
Pricing and Availability
Clients for iOS and Android will be made available from the App Store and Google Play and can be download free of charge. The availability of the clients will be confirmed by Open-Xchange, depending on the relevant app store approval process, and will be communicated via the usual channels. The Open-Xchange Middleware components can be downloaded from the respective download repositories.
Please contact Open-Xchange Sales for further information and pricing details.
A more detailed overview of OX Mail can be found at:
For further details of the PUSH functionalities, other requirements and instructions for installing and updating OX Mail, please refer to the documentation provided at:
Your Open-Xchange Team
Open-Xchange AG, Rollnerstr. 14, 90408 Nürnberg
Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 24738
Vorstand: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Carsten Dirks
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Richard Seibt
More information about the oxse-announce