[oxse-announce] End of support for eM Client for OX App Suite

Open-Xchange Server Edition Maintenance Announcements oxse-announce at open-xchange.com
Tue Jan 14 16:18:31 CET 2020

Dear Open-Xchange Customers and Partners,

Open-Xchange is pleased to announce that eM Client now has support for OX App Suite built into the standard eM Client product. As a consequence, Open-Xchange will discontinue the special "eM Client for OX App Suite" version. Support & maintenance for this version will end 31st of December 2020.

We know that making product changes can sometimes be challenging, so we have teamed up with eM Client to make this change as easy as possible. Please visit https://www.emclient.com/emclient-for-ox to learn about the upgrade path and license options. By switching to the official eM Client product, you will benefit from increased update cycles and remove problems related to specific license checks.

Best regards,
Your Open-Xchange Team

Open-Xchange AG, Hohenzollernring 72, 50672 Cologne, District Court Cologne HRB 95366
Managing Board: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Carsten Dirks, Michael Knapstein, Stephan Martin
Chairman of the Board: Richard Seibt

European Office:
Open-Xchange GmbH, Olper Huette 5f, D-57462 Olpe, Germany, District Court Siegen, HRB 8718
Managing Director: Frank Hoberg

US Office:
Open-Xchange. Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA