[announce-en] Open-Xchange Newsflash Week 50

Christian Egle ce at open-xchange.com
Mon Dec 11 15:24:57 CET 2006

Dear Open-Xchange User,

Welcome to the Open-Xchange Newsflash.

Open-Xchange has just released a comprehensive feature update for Open-Xchange
Server 5. This Service Pack 2 offers Open-Xchange's customers significant
improvements, all of which are designed to improve the usability and
integration capabilities of the leading open source collaboration software.

Open-Xchange users e.g. will benefit from
- colored appointments (labels)
- support of Private Flag, known from Outlook.

Open-Xchange administrators will benefit from
- more fine grained configuration options for appointment notifications
- configuration options to define permissions for the global address book
- improved performance for volume queries through optimized SQL queries.

To see the new features in action, we invite you to our next webinar
"Introduction to Service Pack 2 (English)"
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
3:00 p.m. Europe Daylight Time (Berlin)
2:00 p.m. GMT Daylight Time (London)
9:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (New York)
Hubert Schweinesbein, Director Technical Sales, will show you online on his
computer the benefits of Service Pack 2 for Open-Xchange Server. The
demonstration will be followed by a question and answer session. All you need
to participate is a computer and a phone. Please enroll to this session at
https://open-xchange.webex.com

You want more information? Please contact us at
http://www.open-xchange.com/EN/contact/customer_request.html

With best regards,

Your Open-Xchange Team