[announce-en] Open-Xchange Newsflash Week 51

Christian Egle ce at open-xchange.com
Wed Dec 20 10:27:31 CET 2006

Dear Open-Xchange Users,

Open-Xchange is pleased to announce recent contribution issues to our web site
www.open-xchange.com.  Recent publications include brief descriptions of the
Open-Xchange Server both on the user and administrator ends, coupled with
screenshots of each function as appropriate.  We invite you, as a member of
the Open-Xchange community, to explore the site and lend us any feedback you
have on its content and/or suggestions on future enhancement.

From our team to yours, Open-Xchange wishes you a very Happy Holiday and
wonderful New Year.  Thank you for your loyalty and support, we look forward
to continuing the wonderful community that you have created.

All the best,

The Open-Xchange Team