[hosting-newsletter-en] Personal invitation to WebhostingDay 2009 - the largest hosting , event in Europe

Newsletter OX Hosted Edition EN hosting-newsletter-en at open-xchange.com
Tue Feb 3 10:51:41 CET 2009

Dear Friends and Partners of Open-Xchange,

"Networking your Business" – this is the motto of WebhostingDay 2009,
which will be held on March 18 to 20 at the Phantasialand Event Center
in Cologne/Germany. It is my pleasure to invite you to this networking
event.

With more than 50 international partners and over 1,000 senior level
decision makers attending the event, WebhostingDay 2009 is the largest
conference of the European web hosting industry, and represents a
perfect networking opportunity. For two full days you can interact with
other leading web hosting representatives, visit presentations by
prominent international decision makers, see many exciting new
products, and meet numerous manufacturers. Moreover, there will be time
for some fun: we have organized the ConneXion party at the conclusion
of this event in a fascinating setting with exquisite catering.

A brief overview of the event's agenda can be found attached to this
email. More details are available at http://www.webhostingday.com.

Normally, there is a registration fee of 349,00 Euro per person for this
two-day event – but as a sponsor of WebhostingDay Open-Xchange will
cover that for you. To take advantage of this free registration
opportunity, please reply to

hubert.schweinesbein AT open-xchange.com

and I will send you immediately your personal code to register free of
charge at http://www.webhostingday.com.

This event is limited to 1,000 participants, so kindly sign up as soon
as possible.

I am looking forward to meeting you personally in Cologne.

With best regards

Hubert Schweinesbein

Open-Xchange Hosting Team

mailto: hubert.schweinesbein at open-xchange.com

Open-Xchange AG,Maxfeldstr. 9,90409 Nürnberg, Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 24738
Vorstand: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Richard Seibt

European Office: Open-Xchange GmbH, Martinstr. 41, D-57462 Olpe, Germany
Amtsgericht Siegen, HRB 8718, Geschäftsführer: Frank Hoberg, Martin Kauss

US Office: Open-Xchange, Inc., 303 South Broadway, Tarrytown, New York 10591
-----   www.open-xchange.com   -----