[oxhe-announce] Pricing mistake in announcement of OXtender for Business Mobility

Open-Xchange Hosting Edition Maintenance Announcements oxhe-announce at open-xchange.com
Mon Sep 28 16:20:30 CEST 2009

Dear Open-Xchange customer,

we apologize that we sent you a wrong pricing information in our last e-mail which announced the availability of OXtender for Business
Mobility for Open-Xchange Server Edition and Appliance Edition. Here is the correct pricing information:

License and software subscription for 25 users including updates, patches and security fixes is $543.75 / 362,50 EUR per year. Additional
users cost $21.75 / 14,50 EUR in the first year. Software subscription for the following years is 25 percent of the cost for the first year.

PLEASE NOTE: To get a special quote for Open-Xchange Hosting Edition, please contact hosting at open-xchange.com or your personal Open-Xchange sales representative. We look forward to your requests.

Best regards,
Your Open-Xchange Team

--
Open-Xchange AG,  Maxfeldstr. 9, 90409 Nürnberg
info at open-xchange.com [mailto:info at open-xchange.com]